3 DAYS – 2 NIGHTS ON ALOVA GOLD CRUISE TO EXPLORE HALONG BAY WITH KAYAKING
DAY 1: Hanoi – Halong bay – Overnight on Alova Gold Cruises (Meals: L, D)
07:45 – 8.30 am: Picking up guests from hotel/stay and starting to drive to Ha Long Bay
10:30 – Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way
12:45 – Evening: Boarding Alova Gold Cruise & Cruising on the bay:
– Welcome mocktail
– Safety briefing & check in cabin
– Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
– Kayaking & swimming at Ti Top Island or relaxing
– Cooking class and happy hour
19: 30 Dinner with Vietnamese dishes & enjoying a romantic night at bar or doing squid fishing
DAY 2: Halong bay – Lan Ha Bay – Kayak – Overnight on Alova Gold Cruises (Meals: B, L, D)
07:00 -8.15 am: – Wake Up Call
– Preparing your daily back pack for full day kayaking (something warm and dry to wear, trouser, swimming suit, sun crème, sunglasses, money, camera)
– Captain Breakfast.
08.15 – 16.30: Small boat for discovering untouched Halong bay:
– Boarding a small boat for full day kayaking & relaxing
– Cruising& kayaking in Ha long Bay & visiting Fishing village
– Barbecue Lunch, relaxing and visiting Pearl farm
16:30 Recheck in Alova Gold Cruise
18:00 Cooking Class
19:30 Dinner with Vietnamese Cuisine
DAY 3: Halong bay – Hanoi (Meals: B, L)
07:00 – 9.30 am: – Wake up call
– Captain Breakfast
– Visiting Sung Sot Cave (Surprising Cave)
09:30 Check out the room and clear the bills
10:00 – 12.30: – Our chef shows how to carve vegetables into flowers
– Disembarking the cruise
– Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
12:30 Get on shuttle bus to go back to Hanoi
14:00 Short stop to stretch the legs
16:30 Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
We arrive back in Hanoi between 4:00pm & 5:00pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact me to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
THINGS TO BRING& TO KNOW
- Things to bring with you and to know
- Passport with valid visa
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong for personal expenses
- Sunblock or insect repellent
- Sport shoes & swimming suite
- Bring something warm to wear [From Dec till March]
- Please be ready on time for our pick up service
- We only accept cash payments on board
- Outside beverage have applicable corkage fee
- Travel light, as you can please arrange to keep big luggage at your hotel
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available on Alova Gold Cruise
PRICE: 257 USD/ 1 person (double share)
PROMOTION PRICE: 230 USD/ 1 person (double share)
OR OFFER 1 NIGHT AT 3* HOTEL IN HANOI
Single supplement: 90 USD
- Pick up from hotel/stay in Old Quarter
- Transfer by A/C modern bus, Hanoi – Ha Long Bay – Hanoi
- English speaking guide for the duration of the trip
- 2 bottles of water per person in the bus
- All entrance as indicated in itinerary
- 1 hour kayaking
- Squid fishing available after 6PM
- Cooking class
- Visiting Sung Sot cave "Amazing Cave"
- Visiting Ti Top Island
- Full day on smaller cruise around stunning Halong Bay
- Kayaking , swimming on the second day
- Visit pearl farm
- Complementary bottle of water in cabin and Welcome Mocktail Drink
- Vietnamese lunch [3x]
- Vietnamese dinner [2x]
- Captain Breakfast [2x]
- Safety instructions on board
- All indicated in our itinerary
- Beverages, tax, travel insurance & service charge
- Tips, personal expenses
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Pick up from hotel or stay outside Hanoi's Old Quarter
Area: 271.5 sq. km
Population: 215,915 habitants (year 2009)
-Wards: Ha Khanh, Ha Lam, Ha Trung, Ha Phong, Ha Tu, Hong Hai, Cao Thang, Cao Xanh, Yet Kieu, Tran Hung Dao, Bach Dang, Hon Gai, Bai Chay, Hong Ha, Ha Khau, Gieng Day, Hung Thang, Tuan Chau, Viet Hung, Dai Yen.
Ethnic groups: Mainly the Viet (or Kinh)
Halong Bay Travel Guide
Ha Long City, formerly the Hon Gai Town, is the cultural, economic and political centre of Quang Ninh Province. It borders Cam Pha City to the east, the Quang Yen Town to the west, the Hoanh Bo District to the north and Ha Long Bay to the south with the coastline of 20km.
The city is divided into two parts: East Ha Long and West Ha Long. The eastern part is an industrial zone where most of the province's official buildings are also concentrated. The western part, also called Bai Chay, is the animated tourism zone.
Ha Long Bay is situated off the coast of Halong City (170km far from Hanoi) and owns more than 3,000 islands rising from the emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. In 1994, it was designated Vietnam's second World Heritage Site and attracts a steady stream of visitors year round for the magnificent views of the bay and the relaxing boat trips.
Ha Long's population are most having emigrated from other places to settle here. Ha Long Bay is famous internationally, and is recognized as a World Heritage by UNESCO for its thousands of natural islands. Also in the city, there are temples, pagodas and historical relics.In addition to the most active branch of tourism, there are other economic activities such as: trade, seaport, coal, marine products and the production of construction materials
What to do?
Besides the breathtaking vistas, visitors come to Halong Bay for the perfect time spent on the boat to visit floating villages and explore the caves. There also have interesting relaxing activities such as swimming, fishing and kayaking. Also, this trip can be combined with a trip to the largest island of Cat Ba, which offers beaches, hiking in the national park.
Nearby Ha Long City, Tuan Chau Island is a promising spot for relaxation. This island is being developed into a recreation complex with aquarium, circus, golf and resorts, and is becoming increasingly popular for Vietnamese tourists.
When to go?
It is possible for visits to Ha Long Bay year-round. And winter months (from October to April) are said to be the best time although in months of December, January and February, the weather is often cool, drizzly and overcast with low visibility. During summer months (May to September), tropical storms are frequent and tourist boats may have to alter the itineraries depending on weather condition.
There is different scale of prices for overnight tours to Ha Long Bay but beware that we just get what you pay for. Price differences are based on the quality of the boat, food, accommodation, transportation, crew as well as other invisible elements. Frequent questions to ask before making a booking are the group size on boat and on car, cabin type (with or without A/C), included and excluded services in the package so that you know what to expect in advance.Read more