ESCAPE TO HALONG BAY ON ORIENTAL SAILS 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
Explore Halong Bay on Oriental Sails – one cruise vessel featuring 18 deluxe cabins and one featuring 8 deluxe cabins furnished in classic Vietnamese style. This 2-day cruise into the legendary Halong Bay and a part of Bai Tu Long Bay includes various activities that will indeed provide a truly unique experience. It’s all terrific!
DAY 1: HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY – HA LONG BAY (L/D)
08h00 – 08h30: Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge.
12h00 – 12h30: Embark on Oriental Sails followed by cruise briefing.
13h00 – 15h30: Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay and pass by Oan Islet (where a sense of the film L’Indochina was shot by Paradis Film with the famous French actress Catherine Deneuve played since 1992), Teapot Islet, Monster Face Islet, Torch Islet, Dragon Islet, Porcupines Islet and then anchor at Titop beach area.
15h30 – 17h30: Visit Amazing Cave for an hour and then return to the main boat to prepare for kayaking along the hidden parts of the bay.
17h30 – 18h00: Get your hands on some kayaking to visit Luon Cave, a tunnel to a little bay surrounded by a mountain range.
18h00 – 19:00: Return to Oriental Sails and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set.
Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck or join a Vietnamese cooking lesson with our chef.
19h00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
21h00: Have second Happy Hour till late evening. Overnight on board.
DAY 2: HA LONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
06h30 – 07h00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07h00 – 09h00: Have breakfast at sunrise. Visit Titop Island: climb up to mountain’s peak to enjoy the panoramic views of Halong Bay and swimming at the beach.
09h30: Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
09h30 – 11h00: Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on boat. Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12h00.
12h00 – 16h30: Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
PRICE PER PERSON: $125
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: $40/pax
Note: *** Opposite rooms, side-by-side rooms, extra mattresses (maximum 01 mattress/ 01 room) are available on request.
– Pick-up and transfer by private A/C vehicle or shuttle bus
– Waiting room at Hon Gai Tourist Wharf
– Meals as mentioned
– Accommodation on board (twin/ double basis)
– English speaking tour guide
– Tai Chi exercise
– Internet on boat (Table computer with 3G connection)
– Entrance fees
– Welcome drink, fresh fruit
– Complimentary: a bottle water/ person in bus and in room
– Personal expenses
– Children from 01 to 05 years old are FOC, sharing room with parent(s).
– Children from 6 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parent(s).
– Ages of children are counted based on year of birth.
– What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent, credit card or cash
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
– Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
– Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
– The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
– Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
– For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
+ Person with disability: physical or sensoryPerson who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
+ Person who is older than 80
+ Person who is overweight (>120kg)