ESCAPE TO LEGENDARY HALONG BAY WITH CALYPSO CRUISER
3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
Explore Halong Bay on Calypso Cruiser – a luxury cruise vessel featuring 12 deluxe cabins furnished in classic Vietnamese style. Calypso stands out like a charming and graceful girl among other halong cruises.
DAY 1: HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY – HA LONG BAY (L/D)
08h00 – 08h30: Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge.
12h00 – 12h30: Embark on Calypso Cruiser followed by cruise briefing.
13h00 – 15h30: Savor a delectable lunch as Calypso Cruiser cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay and pass by Oan Islet (where a sense of the film L’Indochina was shot by Paradis Film with the famous French actress Catherine Deneuve played since 1992), Teapot Islet, Monster Face Islet, Torch Islet, Dragon Islet, Porcupines Islet and then anchor at Titop Beach area.
15h30 – 16h30: Visit Titop Island to enjoy the panoramic view of Halong Bay or just relaxing and swimming at Titop Beach.
16h30 – 17h30: Get your hands on some kayaking to visit Luon Cave, a tunnel to a little bay surrounded by a mountain range.
18h00 – 22h00: Enjoy happy hour on the Sundeck with various drinks on discount, snap photos of the overview of Halong Bay as the sun starts to set. For those who are fancy some experience in cooking Vietnamese dishes can join our brief Vietnamese cooking course.
Dinner is served.
Socialize with other guests or just laze around. Evening activities such as: night squid fishing, karaoke, dancing are available till 22h00. Second happy hour is from 21h00 to late night. Overnight on boat in a tranquil area.
DAY 2: HA LONG BAY – LAN HA BAY (B, L, D)
06h00 – 07h00: Start your day with Tai Chi on sundeck.
07h00 – 08h00: Have breakfast at sunrise.
08h30 – 09h00: Transfer to day boat for a cruise to Lan Ha Bay.
Option 1 (Main option): Relaxing & Kayaking
09h00 – 16h30 Have the whole day relaxing and kayaking around Lan Ha Bay – the less touristic area of Halong. Discover Dark and Light Caves on kayaks, swim and relax on natural beaches. Drop by Halong Pearl Farm on the way back to the Oriental Sails.
Option 2: Kayaking & Rock Climbing with Western instructors (Minimum for 2 pax, booked and paid in advance, compulsory surcharge is applied)
10h15 – 12h30 Kayaking in Moody’s Beach area.
13h00 – 14h00 Lunch and transfer to Thap Ngiem (Hai Pai Beach.)
14h15 – 16h30 Rock Climbing on Hai Pai Beach (optional: kayaking).
18h00 – 22h00 Contemplate romantic sunset. Enjoy dinner, partying, fishing or just lazing. O/n on boat.
DAY 3: HA LONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
06h00 – 07h00 Start your day with morning Tai Chi, exercise or photo hunt, enjoy the fresh air with a cup of tea or coffee…
07h00 – 08h00 Have breakfast at sunrise.
08h00 – 09h15 Join a guided visit to Sung Sot Cave, also called Amazing Cave – the most beautiful and the largest cave in Ha Long Bay.
9h30 – 10h00 Check out room. Continue cruising to enjoy the magnificent nature of the world wonder.
10h30 Have lunch while cruising to Bai Tho Mountain next to the harbor.
11h30 Disembark Calypso Cruiser.
12h00 – 16h30 Transfer back to Hanoi. Trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
PRICE PER PERSON: $280
OPTION 1 (RELAXING & KAYAKING): $280/pax
OPTION 2 (ROCK CLIMBING)- Minimum 2 pax: $380/pax
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: $120/pax
Note: *** Opposite rooms, side-by-side rooms, extra mattresses (maximum 01 mattress/ 01 room) are available on request.
– Pick-up and transfer by private A/C vehicle or shuttle bus
– Waiting room at Hon Gai Tourist Wharf
– Meals as mentioned
– Accommodation on board (twin/ double basis)
– English speaking tour guide
– Tai Chi exercise
– Internet on boat (Table computer with 3G connection)
– Entrance fees
– Welcome drink, fresh fruit
– Complimentary: a bottle water/ person in bus and in room
– Personal expenses
– Children from 01 to 05 years old are FOC, sharing room with parent(s).
– Children from 6 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parent(s).
– Ages of children are counted based on year of birth.
– What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent, credit card or cash
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
– Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
– Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
– The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
– Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
– For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
+ Person with disability: physical or sensoryPerson who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
+ Person who is older than 80
+ Person who is overweight (>120kg)