HALONG BAY ONE DAY TOUR WITH ALOVA DAY CRUISES
7:45 – 8:30 Am: Picking up from hotel/stay and depart for Halong Bay
10:30 Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way
12:30 – 16: 30: Boarding Alova Day Cruise and Cruising on the bay.
– Welcome Drink
– Safety briefing
– Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
– "Kayaking , Bamboo boat rowing" (Optional) OR Relaxing
– Visiting Thien Cung cave (Heaven Cave)
– Enjoying fresh fruits
– Disembarking to get on shuttle bus
18:00 Short stop to stretch your legs
20:30 Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
THINGS TO BRING& TO KNOW
- Passport with valid visa
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses
- Sun block or insect repellent, sport shoes
- Bring something warm to wear [From Dec till March]
- Please be ready on time for our pick up service
- We do not accept credit card payment on board
- Outside beverage has applicable corkage fee
- Travel light, as you can please arrange to keep big luggage at your hotel
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available on Alova Day Cruise
- If you hotel/ stay is not located in the Hanoi old Quarter, please come to our office at 7.45 am to get on shuttle bus.
- We arrive back in Hanoi between 8:30pm & 9:00pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
PRICE: 60 USD/ 1 person
– Promotion Price: 50 USD/ 1 person
- Transfer from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay and return by A/C bus
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus and welcome drink on boat
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing (4 USD/1 person with ticket to Ba Hang Cave)
- Tax & service charge
- Tips and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel or stay outside Hanoi's Old Quarter
- Travel insurance
- All not indicated in our itinerary
Area: 271.5 sq. km
Population: 215,915 habitants (year 2009)
-Wards: Ha Khanh, Ha Lam, Ha Trung, Ha Phong, Ha Tu, Hong Hai, Cao Thang, Cao Xanh, Yet Kieu, Tran Hung Dao, Bach Dang, Hon Gai, Bai Chay, Hong Ha, Ha Khau, Gieng Day, Hung Thang, Tuan Chau, Viet Hung, Dai Yen.
Ethnic groups: Mainly the Viet (or Kinh)
Halong Bay Travel Guide
Ha Long City, formerly the Hon Gai Town, is the cultural, economic and political centre of Quang Ninh Province. It borders Cam Pha City to the east, the Quang Yen Town to the west, the Hoanh Bo District to the north and Ha Long Bay to the south with the coastline of 20km.
The city is divided into two parts: East Ha Long and West Ha Long. The eastern part is an industrial zone where most of the province's official buildings are also concentrated. The western part, also called Bai Chay, is the animated tourism zone.
Ha Long Bay is situated off the coast of Halong City (170km far from Hanoi) and owns more than 3,000 islands rising from the emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. In 1994, it was designated Vietnam's second World Heritage Site and attracts a steady stream of visitors year round for the magnificent views of the bay and the relaxing boat trips.
Ha Long's population are most having emigrated from other places to settle here. Ha Long Bay is famous internationally, and is recognized as a World Heritage by UNESCO for its thousands of natural islands. Also in the city, there are temples, pagodas and historical relics.In addition to the most active branch of tourism, there are other economic activities such as: trade, seaport, coal, marine products and the production of construction materials
What to do?
Besides the breathtaking vistas, visitors come to Halong Bay for the perfect time spent on the boat to visit floating villages and explore the caves. There also have interesting relaxing activities such as swimming, fishing and kayaking. Also, this trip can be combined with a trip to the largest island of Cat Ba, which offers beaches, hiking in the national park.
Nearby Ha Long City, Tuan Chau Island is a promising spot for relaxation. This island is being developed into a recreation complex with aquarium, circus, golf and resorts, and is becoming increasingly popular for Vietnamese tourists.
When to go?
It is possible for visits to Ha Long Bay year-round. And winter months (from October to April) are said to be the best time although in months of December, January and February, the weather is often cool, drizzly and overcast with low visibility. During summer months (May to September), tropical storms are frequent and tourist boats may have to alter the itineraries depending on weather condition.
There is different scale of prices for overnight tours to Ha Long Bay but beware that we just get what you pay for. Price differences are based on the quality of the boat, food, accommodation, transportation, crew as well as other invisible elements. Frequent questions to ask before making a booking are the group size on boat and on car, cabin type (with or without A/C), included and excluded services in the package so that you know what to expect in advance.Read more
Cruise review scores and score breakdown
Based on 1 reviews
Guest reviews are written by our customers after their voyage on Alova Day Cruises 01 day.
- Value for money
- Program accuracy
Asia Impression Travel
It was awesome
Nothing in particular.