CU CHI TUNNELS HALF DAY TOUR
If you are interested in tourism but have limited time, come and join the half-day speedboat tour to Cu Chi Tunnels and explore furthermore about not only Vietnam war vestige but also the lifestyle of Saigonese with a complete fresh experience.
- Enjoy fresh seasonal fruits and soft drinks on speedboat while cruising river beauty
- Learn more about Cu Chi Tunnel during the war time : visit war remnant, try using real guns and bullets
- Taste the war-food and enjoy traditional Vietnamese lunch
Picked up at your hotel at 7.00, you will be guided to Bach Dang Pier where a luxury speedboat is waiting to lead you to Cu Chi Tunnels. This is a sweet chance for you to enjoy fresh seasonal fruits and soft drinks while cruising through the original scenery along Saigon riverbanks and surveying the Saigonese daily life.
As soon as laying your step on Cu Chi Tunnels (Dinh Pier), you will be introduced about the tunnels during the war period by watching a documentary film.
Subsequently, we will pay a visit to the traps, the mysterious way-in, the network of bunkers and the underground heritage. Furthermore, there gives you a unique and wonderful chance to use real guns and bullets at rifle range as well as observe the rice-paper making process or even creep into the Cu Chi Tunnels.
Relaxing with green tea and tapioca as a Viet Cong in war time, you will understand more about their former life.
Leaving the historic land, you will be served with traditional Vietnamese lunch in the romantic restaurant along the banks of the river. Transfer back Saigon and end of the tour.
|Size of Group||2 pax||4 pax||6 pax||8 pax|
|(~USD)||Contact us||Contact us||Contact us||Contact us|
- Hotel pick-up in downtown – district 1 (and drop-off for two-way speedboat option), If your hotel is at outside HCM downtown, please pay for extra charge.
- Boat from Bach Dang pier to Ben Dinh and back.
- Local English speaking guide
- Season fruit and soft drink on boat
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance