CU CHI TUNNELS TOUR – BY PRIVATE CAR
Let’s join us in the half-day tour to Cu Chi Tunnels and learn about Vietnamese-American war history as well as the cleverness and lifestyle of local inhabitants or even try creeping through the network of tunnels before coming back to the city.
- Learn about our history in the wartime.
- Experience local life in wartime by visiting the network of underground tunnels and try creeping through these historic shelters.
At 8.30 am or 1.30 pm, our tour-guide will pick you up at your hotel and drive you to the Cu Chi Tunnels – the network of underground tunnel which was constructed by Vietnamese soldiers during their bloody fight for liberty.
This network will offer visitors a chance to discover how the tunnels were constructed by a brief introductory video and how the Vietcong communists were able to survive in the maze of tiny tunnels consisting of secret vault-door, museum of creative weapons, shooting range, garment-factory ammunition. Specially, you can even try crawling through the tunnels as a historic soldier.
Finally, we will return to Ho Chi Minh city and finish the Cu Chi Tunnels tour.
|Size of Group||2 pax||4 pax||6 pax||8 pax|
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance