BAI DINH PAGODA – TRANG AN CAVE
The Trang An Tourism Complex in the northern province of Ninh Binh was officially included in the world heritage list on June 23 by the UNESCO’s World Heritage Committee. The eco tourist attraction located in the East of Ninh Binh, with area of 2000 ha, is divided into 5 function parts: special protection area (Hoa Lu Ancient Capital), the centre, caves area, service and travel area, spirit area Bai Dinh Pagoda. It includes 47 historical vestiges with many mysterious things, with limestone mountains, valleys and underground river systems. With hundreds of statues, Bai Dinh (Gia Vien, Ninh Binh) is considered one of the biggest Pagoda and has the most statues in Vietnam. Bai Dinh Trang Anh tour in Ninh Binh is very popular in festival after Luna new year holiday!
07:45-08:15: Our tour guide and driver will pick up at your hotel in Hanoi city to depart for Ninh Binh province (120 Kms).Start tour Trang An – Bai Dinh Pagoda.
10:30: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel
13:00 Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers Ha Long on land of Ninh Binh.
16:00: Getting on the car for returning to Hanoi.
18:00-18:30: Back to Hanoi at your hotel, Trang An – Bai Dinh Pagoda Tour ends.
- A/C tourist car during itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip in Trang An
- Mineral water on car
- Electric car in Bai Dinh pagoda (For Deluxe Option)
- Tips, personal expense
- Other meals and drinks
- Anything not explicitly mentioned above is not included in the price
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing seat with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-9 years).
- Over 9 years is adults rate.
- Should bring hats, umbrella, rain coast
- We offer free pick up & drop off all points in Hoan Kiem district (Hanoi Old Quarter), Hanoi city. The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.