CAO DAI TEMPLE AND CU CHI TUNNELS TOUR
The journey helps you to remark a mixture of culture and history when reaching Cao Dai Temple, where attending a morning Caodaism ritual praying with the Cao Dai disciples is an indispensable experience to visitors. Try immersing into a regional cultural and religious space along with the special architecture of the southern land or visiting historic Cu Chi Tunnels – the Viet Cong underground sanctuary is also an interesting experience to you. Come and join us!
- Attend a morning Caodaism ritual praying
- Discover Cu Chi Tunnels and explore the maze, see how the Vietcong communist survive in the tiny underground network
You will be picked up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City Center and directed by our tour-guide to Tay Ninh Province to visit Cao Dai Temple – an incomparable combination of the Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism, Christianity and Islam with its rituals – for participating in a morning Caodaism ritual praying.
Finishing the lunch in local restaurant, you will be driven to Cu Chi Tunnels – the network of underground tunnel which was constructed by Vietnamese soldiers during their bloody fight for liberty. Covering almost 250km, the tunnels system helped over 16.000 communist guerillas alive during the war. This network will offer visitors a chance to discover how the tunnels were constructed by a brief introductory video and how the Vietcong communists were able to survive in the maze of tiny tunnels consisting of secret vault-door, museum of creative weapons, shooting range, garment-factory ammunition.
At 5 pm, we will drive returning to Ho Chi Minh City. End of the tour.
|Size of Group||2 pax||4 pax||6 pax||8 pax|
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance