HUE CITY TOUR 1 DAY
(Small group – Max 12 person)
Morning: Pick up from 08:00 – 08:30
- Thien Mu pagoda – The oldest pagoda in Hue city (Boat trip: 40 minutes)
- Imperial Citadel – The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty, the Nguyen Dynasty (1802 – 1945)
- Hue Royal Antiques Museum – A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen dynasty
- Dong Ba market
- Lunch at local restaurant
Afternoon: From 13:00 – 16:30
- Minh Mang Tomb
- Khai Dinh Tomb
- Conical hat making village, incense stick making village
Back to your hotel.
INCLUSION: Minivan with A/C, Hotel pick up/drop off, English speaking guide, Lunch (Set menu), Dragon boat, Entrance fees, 2 bottle of water.
EXCLUSION: Personal expense, Tip, Travel Insurance.