A tour to Ho Chi Minh City, once known as Saigon, offers you a chance to experience local life in the center of Ho Chi Minh – an immigration city. Furthermore, you can visit some Chinese markets, Thien Hau pagoda, Notre Dame Cathedral and Central Post Office, especially enjoy Saigon Ice Coffee – stylish Saigon culture
- Experience local life and learn more about culture and locals’ lifestyle in Ho Chi Minh city
- Savoring Saigon Ice coffee – elegant Saigon culture
At 8.00am, from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City center, you will be picked up and taken to the fantastic Cho Lon Market and An Dong Market where goods are in full of energy and impressive arrange. Afterwards, our regional guide will lead you to Thien Hau Temple, the goddess of seafarers which was constructed in the early 19th century.
Saying goodbye to Thien Hau Temple, from Cho Lon region, we continue discovering Old French Quarter in Ho Chi Minh city and visit Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office. The central park over there is an ideal stopover for visitors to try Saigon Ice Coffee. It is not just usual enjoying coffee, we will savour it with a particular pleasure.
Transfer back your hotel with remainder of day free at your leisure. End of services.
|Size of Group||2 pax||4 pax||6 pax||8 pax|
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance