Ho Chi Minh is not only a state-of-the-art and tumultuous city but also the land of many temples, pagodas and churches. The travel to the town covered by the religious theme helps you know that this place has to offer consisting of Thien Hau Pagoda Emperor Pagoda, Notre Dame Cathedral and Mariamman Hindu temple. The calm environment here will let you escape from daily pressure and explore religious buildings in our city.
- Listening to stories of the goddess of the sea and Chinese custom
- Being admire for neo-Romanesque architecture and colonial one
- Visiting a piece of southern India remaining in the centre of town
Our tour-guide will see you at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city at 8.00 and start a religious journey by reaching Thien Hau Temple first. This fascinated place will tell you the stories of the goddess of the sea and traditional customs of Chinese. Then we will come to the Jade Emperor Pagoda – a pearl of Chinese temples in the center of Saigon.
You will be served with lunch at a regional restaurant before paying a visit the Notre Dame Cathedral. You surely will be impressive with neo-Romanesque architecture, satisfied with peaceful atmosphere as well as avid to explore Central Post Office – a colonial architectural work.
Finally, you will have chance to visit Mariamman Hindu Temple of southern India which was remained in the town centre. It will immerse your mind into peace before you realize that the day trip end at around 17.00.
|Size of Group||2 pax||4 pax||6 pax||8 pax|
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance